Look what I found at my local Friends of the Library book sale!
A like-new paperback copy of Testing Miss Malarkey by Judy Finchler! It is listing on Amazon for $6.95, but my almost new copy was only a whopping fifty cents! If you remember, I wrote about the Miss Malarkey books in THIS POST. It is seriously the most fun, fun, fun book to read to your friends prior to state testing.
I already own two copies, but I just couldn't leave it on the shelf. Especially not when it was like new and only fifty cents! So, I thought that maybe my blog friends would like to win this copy. Yup, it's another giveaway! However, it would be kind of boring to just give away a used book. I decided to jazz it up a little and make it a St. Patrick's themed prize. Here is the loot!
Included will be:
- 1 like-new copy of Testing Miss Malarkey
- The two bookmarks I showed you yesterday!
- 1 package of St. Patrick's Day Stickers
- 1 shamrock magnetic note pad
- 1 pair of St. Patrick's Day themed socks
- 1 very, very cheesy imitation silk shamrock scarf :-D
- 1 green box of Gourmet Jelly Beans from Trader Joe's
I threw in the scarf and socks because if you are a teacher there is just no escaping the holiday themed clothing items on occasion! If you would like to win this little pile of goodies, just do the following:
1. Leave a comment! Say anything! One comment per a person, please.
2. Be in the United States. I love, love, love that I have blog friends visiting from other countries, but my little teacher salary just can't support international shipping!
3. If you are feeling it, please follow my blog. While that would be appreciated, you don't have to follow to win the loot. :-) Everyone is welcome to enter.
The give-away closes on Friday, February 24, 2012 at 8:00 P.M. Eastern Time. I will randomly pick a winner from the comments and post that winner on Saturday, February 25, 2012.