Friday, March 16, 2012

Upper El. Ed. Blogs Galore!

Hey!  Did you hear the news?   Lorraine over at Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies is having an upper elementary linky party!  She's made the call for all 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade teachers to link up by posting a link to their blog.  I am loving it! 


It always seems challenging to find other upper elementary blogs.  Problem solved!  I can tell you I seem to be a little late to the party.  I was the 54th link.  That means I have 53 other upper el. ed. blogs to check out!  Can you figure out what I'll be losing hours of my weekend to? :-)

So, if  you have been looking for some upper el. ed. blogs, head over to Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies and check it out!  Maybe even follow a few.  We bloggers love it when you follow and comment!

By the way, I got my observation back.  It went very well!
Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. I am loving all of the new blogs I have found including yours!!

    Misty
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining my linky party! Love your blog!
    ~Lorraine
    Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a new follower, can't wait to explore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found you through the linky party and am your newest follower!

    Loose Shoelaces

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow....you have so many resources and ideas to share. You do a wonderful job! I can't wait to read your future posts. Come over and visit my blog when you get a chance.

    Sharima

    Lovebuglearning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just awarded you two awards! You're awesome. Stop by and check it out!
    http://mcteach5.blogspot.com/2012/03/linky-party-intermediate-grades.html

    ReplyDelete