If you read my blog, you know that a blog design with Megan from A Bird in Hand Designs is well underway. You also may know that I set some blog goals this year, one of which was to create more literacy projects and dip my toe in the Teachers Pay Teachers site.
Well, Megan asked me for a link to my TpT store for the blog design. What?!!! You mean I actually have to have something going on there in order to have a working link? :-)
Since I had to have something ready to go, I decided to put the My Favorite Book bookmark that I created last August up as my first product. It is still a free download, but it is now available in my Tpt store. (Yikes! I can't believe I just wrote that - my store!)
So, there it is. I did it. I finally opened a Tpt store.
Now, don't expect much for a while! I had really planned to launch that whole project over the summer when I had more time to devote to it. However, needing it ready for the new blog design got me moving now. I know I totally need to redo my "about me" blurb on the site, and I'm not sure if I will be ready to put anything else up for a bit. I'm sort of baby stepping my way through this. I should also mention that the store button does not reflect the new blog design just yet, but it will!
This is probably a good time to update the blog goals. My last update was in February, so here's a quick one:
1. Finish Blog Redesign - Sooooo close to being done!
2. Make at Least 6 Literacy Based Resources/Projects - Have some in the works, but nothing done yet.
3. Blog at least Twice a Week - Ummmm, no comment.
4. Step Up the Social Media Portion of the Blog - I'm trying! There will be social media buttons on my blog to make it easy for you to follow, so I need to make a conscious effort to keep up with it all.
5. Organize the Labels on Previous Posts - In progress! Hoping to get it done this week!
6. Connect with Other Bloggers - Not much progress here at all. I love so many other blogs, but am still slacking on commenting. I also need to make an effort to hook up to more linky posts that I can really add something to. I don't want to link just for the sake of linking.
If you have a Tpt store and have any words of wisdom for me, please share! Or, if you buy from them, what do you wish sellers would or would not do? As I said, I'm sort of baby stepping my way through it all and would love, love, love any advice!