Friday, February 10, 2012

Currently

I've seen this on a bunch of blogs and thought it would be fun to do.  Most recently, I saw it on Farley's blog, Oh Boy, Fourth Grade!  What a great blog by the way!  You can make your own "Currently" from her template and join her linky party.  I didn't join the linky party, but I see 173 blogs linked that I can't wait to check out.  By the way, the only reason I didn't link is because I'm not exactly sure how. When I'm feeling better, I'm going to figure out how to do that.

Anyway, I found Farley's blog via Jen's blog, The Teachers' Cauldron.  I love that blog name!  That link will take you to a post where she tells you just how to make your own "Currently."  Pretty much the only reason I was able to do one!

So, here's mine.  (Forgive the typo in Loving!)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nancy:
    Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog yesterday.
    If I can link up, YOU can definitely link up (blindfolded, while standing on one foot!)
    Click the blue "Add your link" button. Type in your blog details (name of blog, post address, and e-mail) and click the blue "add your link" button. That will allow you to choose your graphic--which usually includes your blog button. One more click and you're done! Easy Peasy.

    Loved reading your "Currently"!
    Have a WONDERFUL weekend.

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete