Saturday, November 12, 2011

Just One More!

I should be grading papers, but of course I'm lost in Pinterest again.  Anyway, just saw this and had to quickly share.  LOVE the idea of adding a word-choice cloud to my traditional editing marks.  It's something they can use, or I can just go in and "cloud" a word or two for them to work on. My friends use the delete symbol when they change a word, but that doesn't easily identify word-choice actions.  This makes it easy to see on a draft where (if!) they have edited for better word choice.

This is from The Panicked Teacher's Blog.  She has a lot of templates and downloads on various subjects that are either free or available for purchase.  Take a look!

1 comment:

  1. This is really cool! Thanks for sharing the link! :)
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete