Saturday, October 22, 2011

Nothing New Here. Orange you glad you looked?

Yeah, title says it all.  Nothing new here.  Just wanted to stop in and say hello.  This weekend involves lots of paper grading, doing some lesson plans, finding my darn fall wreath that I put away somewhere, some baking, some soup making, and more pumpkin picking. It is another great fall weekend here, and I plan to enjoy it!  I hope your weekend is fantastic.  Don't get too sucked in to your school bag!

Next week, I'm planning a few posts on some professional reading I've been doing, a new anchor chart, Halloween, a new picture book lesson, and a question or two.  That's the plan.  We'll see what happens!

In the meantime, I leave you with this:

Come on!  How can you not smile at the oldest joke in the world!

2 comments: